« Home | Totally Chipotle® - Get Addicted. » | The BIG World Of Tribute Bands » | Hank Williams Writes Again?!? » | Mexican Chefs Who DON'T Cook Mexican » | Chef Calvin Woods of Calvin's BBQ » | (Sir) Chip Znuff of Enuff Znuff » | In Being The Rock & Roll Chef®.. » 

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 

Creedence Again Live Video

A little taste of Dan McGuinness as John Fogerty. This clip was taped May 26, 2006 by my brother Jeff with his Canon GL1 camera; he was standing in the balcony of the Liberty Theatre in Ft. Scott, Kansas for a show we were doing there.

I think this cut of "I Put A Spell On You" really showcases Dan's excellent voice & range. FYI, I probably need to trim back that blond wig I'm wearing a bit...

Great vidoe-love it. I've heard one of their earlier cuts of this tune and it was equally compelling.

My favorite version of this tune is the one by Nina Simone-she really knocks me out.

Interesting blog

mickey

Post a Comment