« Home | The Rock & Roll Kitchen | Teaser For Pilot » | Rock & Roll Kitchen, Jr. | Knife Demo » | The Hot Spot | Chicago Restaurant » | New Wishbone Restaurant In Berwyn » | Totally Chipotle Quesadillas | Rock & Roll Kitchen... » | Rock Star Lunch » | VOTE FOR THE WORST! » | BBQ WARS! (Chicago Style) » | Nestle - One Sweet Online Marketing Campaign » | The Midnight Special | NYE Show » 

Sunday, April 29, 2007 

Brian Wilson Interview on Rock & Roll Kitchen

Another blast from the past, folks. It's a long story, but after my initial meeting with the guy (under tight wraps from this Eugene Landy character), I didn't think there was any way this interview could be any good at all. So imagine my shock when Wilson opened up to me on camera - I didn't really know how to best handle it. I probably could have and should have talked to the guy for a much, much longer time.

I caught a lot of crap from the producers on this show for joking around with Brian, using the word "nuts," etc. But to me, it seemed pretty genuine that the guy had a real fun time, and said so. Pardon the time code window burn, it's from the only copy I have.

Labels: