« Home | Daytime In The Garden Of Good & Evil » | Steven Adler Of Guns N Roses - "Night Train" » | Hit Me With Your Best Shot! » | Rolling On The River Concert Series » | Brian Wilson Interview on Rock & Roll Kitchen » | The Rock & Roll Kitchen | Teaser For Pilot » | Rock & Roll Kitchen, Jr. | Knife Demo » | The Hot Spot | Chicago Restaurant » | New Wishbone Restaurant In Berwyn » | Totally Chipotle Quesadillas | Rock & Roll Kitchen... » 

Monday, October 15, 2007 

Tasty Tattoos W/ Steven Adler Of Guns N Roses

Here's a VERY spontaneous video I knocked out from the kitchen in Blue Island Recorders. You'll hear someone banging away on a tambourine in the background, but my feeling is that if I'd tried telling them to calm down for even a minute, the moment with Adler might have passed (yes, it's like that with him).

I do think it's fun to hear him talking about his ink; I also took the liberty of adding a lot of info that he shared with me during his three visits to Chicagoland from Sept- Oct 2007.