« Home | Canadian's Women's Gold Hockey Winners Dustup » | The 'Bama Bad Boy (Part 2) | Brad Cotter » | I Was A Female Rock Star » | East Nashville Tennessee » | Brad Cotter | The 'Bama Bad Boy » | Hard Times (Harder Not To Whine?) or.... ADAPT OR ... » | Nashville Tennessee Y'All » | Dale Bozzio & Lady Gaga » | SCREW AMERICAN IDOL!!!! » | Corporations VS. Artists » 

Friday, March 19, 2010 

Stupid Should Hurt!

Me & a pal were getting a dollar-a-night video rental from a box outside Walgreen's in Nashville the other night, and having a quick chat with someone else in line behind us. Can't remember how the topic came up, but at some point she threw out a pretty brilliant phrase: "Stupid should hurt!"

My pal & I laughed hard, but were gone before I had the chance to ask if she made that up or heard it somewhere else? I know I'd never heard it before, just like I know I'll be using it from this point forward.