« Home | Brains & Genius | Barry Krause Of Suite Partners » | The Dog Of Nashville 2nd Annual Sausage Fest » | Kenmore Live | Induction Ranges vs. Gas » | John Lilly at Duke's (Chicago) August 21st 2010 » | Will It Blend? » | CCR - The Original Jam Band? » | Canaries In The Coalmine » | Chicago Summer Dance Series w/ Chicago Afrobeat Pr... » | Big Brother HD Style » | Space Hogs » 

Thursday, November 25, 2010 

Nat King Cole | Route 66

I get my share of nice comments from a video I did years ago: Nat King Cole's version of "Stardust" by Hoagy Carmichael (over 280k views so far, not bad I suppose - I'll repost that here for those who want to see it). But while a lot of folks may love Cole's singing, many more probably never knew what a badass piano player he was, too. Here he his with his trio doing "Route 66" live.