« Home | The Inimitable Hartley Peavey » | TSA | Fast Food Level Talent Working Airport Secur... » | Women's Cosmetics | WTF?!?!?!? » | That Metal Show with Steven Adler & Chip Znuff » | The Congregation » | Stardust video | Nat King Cole » | Nat King Cole | Route 66 » | Brains & Genius | Barry Krause Of Suite Partners » | The Dog Of Nashville 2nd Annual Sausage Fest » | Kenmore Live | Induction Ranges vs. Gas » 

Saturday, December 25, 2010 

The Congregation at Chicago Recording Company | Dec 2 2010

Although we didn't edit this piece, Mark Battrell & I shot the video, and the band sounds great. I think the piece showcases the band pretty well, although I didn't see any photos by Mark - too bad, because he really knows how to shoot musicians, and I've found they add quite a lot.

Cool gig....

Hello there, I know this guy on the piano ;o)
Please say HI to Chuck from

Oliver (Germany/Karlsruhe)

See ya ;o)

Post a Comment