« Home | Rock N Roll Halloween! » | Popcorn Festivals USA » | John Fogerty Still Doing It Right » | Peter Oyloe - Diamond In The (Not So) Rough? » | Lonesome Halos » | The Rock & Roll Kitchen, Jr. » | Fortunate Son | Live Video » | Totally Chipotle Redux » | Deja Vu (All Over Again) » | Creedence Again Live Video » 

Friday, October 13, 2006 

Rock N Roll Halloween Part 2

This was a pretty fun segment from the Halloween & Party Show. I suppose I like giving folks grief on camera to see how they react to it; in a strange way, I think this approach gets down real fast to them showing their real personalities.

I also submitted this clip to NBC's Tonight Show this week. Why? I saw they were looking for "correspondents," and after reading their info on the NBC.com website, it's almost like they wrote the description to fit what we'd already done last year. Although I'm not holding my breath on hearing from anyone there, I also wouldn't be surprised to get a call from someone from NBC on this reel...