« Home | County Q studio | Berry Hill/Nashville TN » | Memphis Vs. Nashville » | Good Friday Whippings, Y'all » | "About 20 Years Ahead Of Its Time..." » | Tonight You Drink.... » | Steven Adler's "My Appetite For Destruction" 2010 ... » | San Franciso Time Machine Movie » | Radar Love by Golden Earring » | Creedence Again At Woodstock Opera House » | Stupid Should Hurt! » 

Thursday, April 22, 2010 

Don't Taze Me Man!

I've never been tasered, and I hope never to be; although the scene from "The Hangover" is a classic belly laugh of a hoot, I do know it's only funny if/when it happens to someone else.

I just spoke with an old pal who got (wrongfully?) arrested in his southern Illinois smalltown hometown. He was coming home from a long-ass benefit show he produced & where he also performed, and got targeted by some local cop who knew him - my pal had been all over the local news for the benefit. While kneeling & handcuffed & completely docile (that I KNOW about him), the short-on-height-but-big-on-power cop tasered him anyway!!!!! Damn.

Not sure what's going to happen, I'm hoping that cop gets fired & I'm hoping my pal gets a little $ from that little town which apparently has a habit of looking the other way with incidents like that.