« Home | 5 Guys Burgers - WTF?!?!?! » | The Holy Grail Of Video & Photo | B & H Photo » | RIP Ronnie James Dio » | Is It Really Who You Know? » | I Don't Really Like You - I Just Want To Make Mone... » | The Bane Of My Existence » | Don't Taze Me Man! » | County Q studio | Berry Hill/Nashville TN » | Memphis Vs. Nashville » | Good Friday Whippings, Y'all » 

Sunday, June 06, 2010 

Steven Adler's REAL Appetite

As I've discussed with Mister Adler and his manager more than once... adding some food product(s) to his merch line seems like a no-brainer to me - especially with the name of his band: Adler's Appetite. Here's an unfinished comp for the label I knocked out last month (left), which is meant to go on a round spice tin. FYI, the tin is large enough to include a CD and/or DVD inside - thereby increasing the asking price for one piece and making it one cool/tasty collectible piece.


Having a line of food products would also open up the number and varieties of retail locations for him to book autograph signing appearances (I've heard a celeb at his level can make as much as $5k per appearance - pretty sweet). 


This week, I got a quick & solid affirmation that I'm not the only one who thinks this is a good idea: an email from a producer at WGN Television on doing exactly this thing on his show - he was ALL over it, said he would love to have Adler book an appearance w/ this format.


But hey, it's always the same with musicians, regardless of how much money or fame they may or may not have: You can lead 'em to water, but after that...

Labels: , , ,